Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It is performance day

The performance went well. There was a reasonable size of audience who attended the performance.

The orchestra generally sounded quite well at the performance venue. I personally felt that the venue is a cosy place with reasonable acoustics to play in, considering the fact that it was usually a walkway area if not for this performance.

Despite a few mishaps here and there (e.g. the conductor's baton flew off the conductor's hand half-way while conducting the first movement of Tchaikovsky's Fifth Symphony), I think the performance generally went fine.

Here, I will like to thank you for your moral support both for my performance this evening, and for my blog. Special thanks to Uncle 1934 and Emrah for their kind and encourgaging words that they have posted in response to one of my previous posts.

3 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

good to know all went well... besides the flying magic wand that is, tee hee.

i'd like to attend one of these things one day. i like it when i hear it on radio so i might just like it when i attend it LIVE.

mistipurple said...

happy it went well for you! :)

Jammie J. said...

Yay! *applauds you* I'm so proud of you! (hug)