Monday, March 21, 2005

Health is precious

I ain't feeling well. I suppose I needed to feel better soon.

At certain points of the day, I felt so unwell, I simply had to take breaks to regain my focus. Health can be an invaluable asset. It enables one to be productive, to be at one's optimal.

For now, I shall just procrastinate and not try to accomplish more things than is necessary. Procrastination may not be that bad at times. When some battles aren't worth fighting, it is better to procrastinate or just let go.

For now, wish me health, please?

4 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

aye to that.

mistipurple said...

sorry to hear you don't feel up to mark. hang in there.

Waterfall said...

Pei Yun, sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. This might cheer you up--Lynn at Reflections in D minor said some nice things about your blog today.

Take care of your sweet self.

oceanskies79 said...

Hi all, thanks for the well-wishes.

Waterfall, thanks for telling me about it. It has brought smiles on my face. You take care too.