Monday, April 18, 2005

Yummy Buttermilk Biscuit

I was at the Singapore Changi Airport yesterday. I was not at the airport to welcome anyone, nor was I there to bid anyone farewell. I was simply there for an excursion, to walk about.


On the right, the Singapore Changi Airport's control tower. Posted by Hello

The weather yesterday was not good for photography, so I could only make the best out of the not-so-good weather.

I had lunch yesterday at Popeyes alone. Oh, I simply love the buttermilk buscuit. It goes well with the maple flavoured syrup. Yummy. I love its texture. I won't mind being treated to Popeyes' buttermilk biscuits.

The coleslaw from Popeyes was good too, in comparison to the fast-food chain, KFC. The chicken is alright (I am fussy about the way chicken are done, you see). The fries are fairly nice. What is wonderful is that I simply love the buttermilk biscuit.

My order came with one buttermilk biscuit. I would have wanted another biscuit, but I told myself about the law of diminishing returns (not that I understood much about it) and I refrained from taking more than my stomach could hold.

If you are tempted, you may wish to try it for yourself. Of course, I cannot guarantee that my taste will be similar to yours.

To close this post, here are the details of Popeyes:
Opening hours : 24 hrs
Telephone : 65464616
Facsimile : 65464616
Location : Singapore Changi Airport, Terminal 1, Viewing Mall Central, Level 3
(correct as of 18 April 2005)

Even the description of this fast-food restaurant sounds appealing:
Our customers love Popeyes' distinct menu items! Popeyes never fails to whet the appetite with New Orleans Spicy and Louisana Mild chicken served with our signature red beans and rice, Cajun fries and fresh buttermilk biscuits.

Through careful research and testing, Popeyes offers a variety of great testing, Popeyes offers a variety of great tasting menu selections. Most importantly, we make sure our food is always fresh, high quality, and delivered to our customers with the flavour they crave.



Popeyes Posted by Hello

No comments: