Tuesday, August 11, 2015

22 June 2015 and etc: Thinking Cup

Espresso in the cup at the front. Thinking Cup.

About less than 10 minutes walk away from Hostelling International Boston is a cafe named Thinking Cup. It is known to serve the well-praised Sumptown Coffee, which is said to use the finest coffee beans from around the world.

On the morning of 22 Jun 2015, while I was visiting Boston, I met up with one of my friends, Emz. On our way to explore the Freedom Trail of Boston, I noticed that we were walking along Tremont Street. My recollection reminded me that there was a cafe worthy of a visit that was located there. As the name of this blog-post suggested, the cafe was the Thinking Cup.

Many thanks to Emz for a treat to espresso. The espresso there was well-balanced and has a fruity and citrus flavour. The ambience was cosy and enjoyable. It took us a while to find a table for two at the morning peak hours yet it was overall a good place to catch up with friends and to enjoy specialty coffee and other beverages. Pastries, sandwiches and other breakfast options are also available from the Thinking Cup.

Thinking Cup.

The Thinking Cup. 165 Tremont Cup.

Thinking Cup was so conveniently located nearby HI Boston that on one other occasions, I went there too to give myself treats to espresso beverages.

Affogato, from Thinking Cup.

At the time of publishing, Thinking Cup has two other branches in Boston. One in North End of Boston and the other in Back Bay. While I was exploring the North End with my friend, Emz, we were pleasantly greeted by the outlet of Thinking Cup at the North End.

Thinking Cup.
North End.
236 Hanover Street, Boston, MA, USA.

I felt thankful for the precious moments to catch up with one of my friends. Many thanks to Emz for her generous treat to espresso. I also appreciate the dedication that went into creating flavoursome cups of espresso beverages at the Thinking Cup. I felt enriched by a good cup of espresso at the Thinking Cup.

Thinking Cup
165 Tremont St
Tel: 617-482-5566
http://www.thinkingcup.com
Nearest T-station: Chinatown




No comments: