Monday, August 10, 2015

22 June 2015: Breakfast at Hostelling International Boston

The kitchen area at HI Boston. 

Simple pleasures in life can bring a lot of joy. Even a breakfast that is simple yet wholesome.

One of the pleasures of waking up early in a foreign land is to be among the first few people to enjoy a wholesome breakfast.

Staying in an international hostel as a solo traveller somehow prompted me to be more sociable than I would usually be. I decided to step out of my comfort zone to greet fellow guests in the hostel and see what responses that could bring.

That morning, I got to know a few new friends.



While waiting for breakfast to be served at seven o'clock in the morning, I was so early that I had the time to notice the environmentally-friendly measures that HI Boston take to help the environment. In addition, I realized that there quite a bit of effort required to set up the kitchen and dining area so that it will be ready for breakfast.

Breakfast at HI Boston was simple yet in good style. I like being able to look out of the windows and enjoy a lovely scenery of the rest of the world outside the hostel building. Many thanks to the team of people at HI Boston for making my travel experience a positive one.



Hostelling International Boston
19 Stuart Street
Boston, MA02116
USA
http://bostonhostel.org

No comments: