Sunday, January 08, 2006

Leave me for good

Maybe the folks should leave me for good?

I am starting to realise how I have gradually become dependent on others for their support and company. At times, I find myself reading others' blog regularly just in hope to find a post that I could relate to and lend some supportive comments. At times, I find myself eager to share my world with the unknown out there. At other times, I find myself checking my blog just to see who has left me a comment.

I know in this world, we are interdependent. I can't run away from that. But pardon my idiosyncrasies, I am just concerned that once I start to accept another being as a friend, I may seek the friendship so much that I may unintentionally end up losing it. Next of all, I value my independence, but I know I could never really be sanely alone for the rest of my life-time.

Please bear with my ramblings of the night. It has been raining for almost the entire day, and I am feeling rather melancholic from the wet weather. May the blues leave me soon enough.

8 comments:

mistipurple said...

i am never far.

pinkie said...

I'll be around...

goldilocks said...

so am i.

Jammie J. said...

it's all about balance. you'll find yours. keep your chin up. we're here.

Yng Lyn said...

hello dear, I can relate to what you say... its hard but there are many out there who loves you for who you are :)
interdependance.. thats what true friends are for :)

crazycat said...

hey, i check my blog like 100th times a day, so u r not alone..

:)
msg me if u feel like chatting...

dreaming-neko said...

take two of these:
* hug hugs *
and call me in the morning... :)

we all need a good melancholy-day once in a while... it makes those sunny days even brighter.

take care.

oceanskies79 said...

Hi folks, Thank you for your kindness.