Monday, January 23, 2006

Movie Preview

I badly needed a reason to be out tonight, so as to recharge.

It is perhaps of luck that I got myself a pair of complimentary tickets to a movie. A movie that was shown this evening at Prince1. I read that the particular movie will only be out in the theatres on 26 Jan 2006. This meant that I had just watched a movie preview.

Special thanks to Msfeline for watching the movie I Not Stupid Too with me.

The movie is fairly entertaining. I find the beginning too deliberately humourous, but as the movie progressed, it became more thought-provoking and moving. I like to see the movie as a social commentary that is filmed in an entertaining way. Hopefully, some of the messages in the movie stay in people's mind and help change people's mindsets on certain issues.

4 comments:

goldilocks said...

do you think that sequels might usually lack lustre when compared with the 1st one?

mistipurple said...

rah rah to a good nite out!! am glad you both had a good time! next time must drag pinkie out too ya?

crazycat said...

thank you, thank you...
nice movie!!

sob sob too.. hehe. i was trying very hard to hide the fact i was crying at some scenes...
:P

oceanskies79 said...

Crazycat: me too. I was trying to hide the fact that I can be moved and vulnerable.

Misti: Yes madam.

JY: Not sure about that.

Simple American: Thanks. =)