Friday, April 27, 2007

Living under the Crescent Moon




National Museum of Singapore



On 1 May 2007, it happens to be a public holiday in Singapore. If you are feeling unsure how to spend your day in Singapore, I would like to recommend that you could consider checking out the exhibition: Living Under the Crescent Moon: Domestic Culture in the Arab World. From my past few visits to this exhibitions, I have gained some insights to the homes and household interiors of the Arab world.

This exhibition is now held at the National Museum of Singapore, Exhibition Gallery Two, from 22 March to 21 May 2007. Admission is free. The opening hours of this exhibition is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.

I have posted a post on my visits to this exhibition on Yesterday.sg, and here's the link: Living Under the Crescent Moon: Domestic Culture in the Arab World. Please do support me by reading my post. Thank you.

No comments: