Monday, July 18, 2005

Farewell and best wishes

A short post before I sleep for the night. The article in the papers says that lack of sleep can be detrimental to a person's health.

Today is the official last day of field placement for the social work intern who I am supervising. It has been quite a good experience being a field supervisor. This was my first experience being a field supervisor, and I survived it quite well.

Thanks to the intern for being such a good student who is keen to learn. That has helped me make my job easier. Thanks to her for being a diligent worker, and for her good work put in. I think she has done well for the placement.

So this is a short post of farewell. Here's sending her my best wishes.

It might seem a little strange to bid farewell to her now, because I would still see her for the next few days in office because she has offered to render her service for some data-entry work after her placement period. Anyway, I guess I am someone who needs some form of closure.

No comments: