Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thank you

Wednesday, 27 July 2005, 7.30pm

I am touched by the support of blog-friends like Mistipurple, Kelly, and Pinkie for showing their support to the above-mentioned concert. Thanks to many others who have also helped publicise for the concert or have offered to come and support the concert on 27 July 2005.

I look forward to play and share the music with you.

Here's the details:

THE BUTTERFLY LOVERS
Wednesday, 27 July 2005, 7.30pm
University Cultural Centre Hall
National University of Singapore
Tickets at $10


NUS Symphony Orchestra :: www.nusso.org

****

Now I guess the orchestra is waiting for a miracle to happen.

I understand that there is 800 seats in the concert venue. As of today, I heard from reliable sources that there were only 120 tickets sold. We have about six more days to concert. Now, we have to work intensively towards getting the miracle to happen.

Cheer us on please.

4 comments:

mistipurple said...

6 days is tight but can still do wonders. will pass word around. i'll see what i can do, soon.

Lora said...

I can cheer you on, but I'm not much use otherwise. Good luck, I'm sure things will fill up for you last minute.

oceanskies79 said...

Thanks folks for your cheers and your help in spreading the word around. I am deeply appreciative.

Anonymous said...

I would love to come too, but I can't, I just live too far away.

Good luck! I bet it will be fantastic!