Monday, July 11, 2005

Orchestra website

Today I decided to visit the orchestra's official website, and found that there were some nice photographs of Aberdeen on the website.

By the way, if you would like to support the orchestra for our trip to Aberdeen, there are opportunities available. So while you are checking out the website for the nice photographs, please read on to see how you could support.

Moral well-wishes would be helpful to cheer us on just as well.

Meantime, I keep my fingers crossed that the fund raising concert meant to be held on 27 July 2005, evening, would go well. Stay tune to this blog for further details.

If I am not wrong, that we will be playing Butterfly Lovers Concerto, Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 5, and Mendelssohn's Fingals Cave during the fund raising concert. I look forward to share the music with you.

No comments: