Saturday, November 08, 2008

With Tender Loving Care



7 Nov 2008

This is the birthday of one of my friends, WL. Happy Birthday WL! I thank her for her treasured company especially during my junior college years. She has taught me how to be a good friend simply from the many kind gestures of friendship she has shown.

**

My mind was giving me signals that there's room for more care in this world. Inspired by these signals, I decided to make 7 Nov 2008 a day whereby I shall take small but hopefully significant steps to shower my friends with some Tender Loving Care (TLC). While I have limited resources to physically reach out to everyone of my friends, may you sense the waves of Tender Loving Care that I have attempted to send out.

If you are touched by my showering of these positive waves of TLC on you, you are cordially invited to pass it forward.

*Tender Loving Care*

No comments: