Sunday, October 16, 2005

Maybe there's a brighter side

Now listening to:
Chopin's Nocturne No. 5 in F sharp, Op. 15. It has a quiet and beautiful nature. Chopin's Nocturnes seem to bring magic to the night and touches one's heart.

***

Meantime, I shall try to see if there could be value in looking at the brighter side. Saw this quote, I wonder if it would bring me anywhere?

The worst thing in your life may contain seeds of the best. When you can see crisis as an opportunity, your life becomes not easier, but more satisfying.


-Joe Kogel

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

wise saying.

i will share with you again. i have stopped questioning life for a long time. perhaps i am too busy. but perhaps i am very appreciative now because i had to take care of an ailing relative before and i have seen patients in hospices, and i am grateful i am able to have time to be able to do my work relatively care-free, whilst being very aware that at any moment, this whole scenario may change, because i do still have sick relatives who may need me. so, in short, i savor life as i am aware that things can change at any instant and i will not have time to even concentrate on my work totally, when disaster strikes. i am again, being long winded and may not be explaining well. i am sharing with you, bits and pieces of my life and what makes me tick. thank you for listening!

Anonymous said...

That's what I always say, in different words: there no such thing as a bad experience.