Friday, October 28, 2005

What's Happening in Singapore: Featuring Harmonica Masters

Yew Hong-Chow & Yellow Pine Trio's concert
Held on 13 Nov 2005 (Sunday), 7.30 p.m., Victoria Theatre

Tickets at: $20, $50 and $100 each.

An informal dialogue session with the masters will be held at 9.30 p.m. on the same day.

***

Some time ago, I wrote about the Yew Hong-Chow & Yellow Pine Trio's concert. Earlier, I was visiting its website and saw some updates.

I think all who have a love for harmonica playing should consider this concert. Music-lovers who wish to gain a greater appreciation of good harmonica playing should consider this too.

For more information, please refer to:
http://www.yewhongchow.com
http://www.yewhongchow.com/yhc/yellow3/Leaflet.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Went for the concert and I loved the Yellow Pine Trio! I'm a newbie in appreciating harmonica music, but the Yellow Pine Trio really was something! I was rather disappointed by the organization of the whole event. Doubtlessly, Mr Yew was good, but perhaps I just didn't know how to appreciate his style. I thoroughly enjoyed the Yellow Pine Trio parts.