Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Oceanskies

I decided to find out the meaning behind the name that I have created for myself to use in the cyber-world, so I check this: http://www.bostonuk.com/names/default.asp once more.

Oceanskies

You are highly perceptive and intuitive with a wonderful imagination and the ability to manifest your dreams in reality. You are able to create joy, security and harmony for yourself and in the lives of others by the support and dedication which you give. Often the centre of influence people admire your fine qualities and follow your example. Much happiness is gained through your willingness to serve good causes.

***
I had derived this name oceanskies after giving some thought.

My favourite colour is blue and I like open spaces, as wide as they can be. As such the ocean and the skies seem to fit the bill. Maybe I can be greedy at times, I like the best of both worlds. So I decided to put them together and have them both.

Sometimes I hope to free myself to the endless boundaries of the oceans and the skies. That will be an exact mirror of my inner world. Could I be released?

2 comments:

crazycat said...

i think a lot of our problems lies in our mind.. try to focus out of your problem area.. its probably harder to do.. but i guess i am not the best person to be giving advice!

. and thanks to your link, i got a nice meaning to me name..

oceanskies79 said...

Msfeline: =) Your name must have been nice. Hmm, how do I focus out?

Simple AmericanL: Could I? Thanks for having faith in me?