Sunday, March 04, 2007

Exhibition: Lim Boon Keng: A Life to Remember



Up on my other blog, you can read about my latest post on my visit to the exhibition: Lim Boon Keng: A Life to Remember.

The exhibition, Lim Boon Keng: A Life to Remember is being held at the National Library of Singapore, 100 Victoria Street, from 24 January - 18 March 2007, at Level 9 Promenade.

At the exhibition, I was impressed to find out that not only was Dr Lim Boon Keng a medical doctor by training, he was a legislator, scholar, educator, entrepreneur, community leader, social reformer and philanthropist.


The post is written specially for my friend, Mystic. I think she might be interested in learning about the life of Lim Boon Keng and his various contributions to the society.

And if you are interested as well, then click on the link: At the National Library of Singapore: Lim Boon Keng: A Life to Remember.

No comments: