Friday, March 09, 2007

The hidden me?

I tried the following test, and could not quite decide between the following two. But the blue colour one stands out, because anything blue will tend to appeal me.

First choice:
The Part of You That No One Sees

You are compassionate, caring, and soothing.
You like other people to depend on you...
In fact, you don't feel right unless you are helping someone out.

Underneath it all, you feel the burden of everyone's problems.
Without your guidance, you fear that many people's worlds would fall apart.
You like to feel in charge, even if it brings you a lot of stress.



Second choice:
The Part of You That No One Sees

You are unique, witty, and even a little snobby.
You're quite proud of who you are, and nothing is going to change that.
You've paved your own way in life, and you've ended up where you want to be.

Underneath it all, you feel very isolated from the rest of the world.
It's hard to find people to relate to you on every level.
The mundane interests of your friends and family often bore or depress you.

2 comments:

Jane said...

It's such a long time that I haven't done any test! I should do it again... just remember how fun it was!!! Thanks for reminding me this. Oh.. and happy weekend!

oceanskies79 said...

SA: I do feel isolated from the rest of the world at times. That is where I think the purple photo can be a good reflection.

Jane: Have a happy weekend too.